Monday, August 11, 2008

Benefit Roping a Big Sucess!

What an Amazing turn out and show of support for our guys...

I am working on the slide show so that you can see photos from this weekend... having problems with Kodak slideshow and it won't allow me to save the pics to my pc.

We will figure it out...

Huge thanks to you all. You who worked so hard, prayed so hard, donated, and cared. I am sure the families will have words to add to this blog concerning this great show of love for our friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kacy,
There have been articles in the Wichita Falls Times Record News recently. Here is the link if you would like to read. I don't think that the pictures show up but Kristen's book was featured yesterday.
Friday 8/8 Type Benefit Roping in the search this site.
Tuesday 8/12 Type Book of Love in the search this site.
www.timesrecordnews.com
Thanks again for continuing to update this blog.
Stella Kuehler
Stella Kuehler