Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures of Tyler's Homecoming


here is a link to Tonya's shutterfly account!


I just want to say that I am so blessed to witness God's mighty hand over the last two months... WOW!
Amazing isn't it!

Well, don't delete this bookmark yet because there is still more story to tell...

Ronda and Cindy are supposed to be writing down all the little miracles...

Tyler and Trey aren't back on their horses yet, and the stories of those we've "adopted" along the way haven't been concluded...

You who prayed, fasted, cried, and served this family, YOU are the salt of the earth. You are a big part of this story. You are a big reason we are happy with the outcome today...

God used this wreck...
God used you...
God used us...
God worked through everyone...
God hand picked their medical care-givers...
God used every detail of this story for His Glory...

HE gets all the credit.

God has a bigger plan in mind and I am sure we won't know the full extent until we are with Jesus in eternity!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!! Tyler and Tonya it is so great to see your beautiful faces with big smiles. Your sweet girls and cute little son look soooo happy to have you all together again. I wish John and I were there to love on you.

Jesus Loves You and we do too,
John and Jean

Anonymous said...

so glad to know that you are not discontinuing this blog....as a nurse, i know that these guys and their families still have a long way to go and it will be such a blessing for us to keep track of their progress....baby steps and all!! I pray daily for you all and love seeing pictures and reading of God's continuing grace an mercy!! Love to you all that i don't know personally but know that you are my brothers and sisters in Christ!!

Karon

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Tyler you look better every day. I do pray that your pain is less each day. We thank God daily for the miracle of your life. I know He is going to use you and all that you guys have been through for HIS GLORY. We do not understand why things happen but we do know that God has promised to be with us whatever.

Anonymous said...

Tyler,you look GREAT!! It is hard to believe all you went thorough and can come out of it looking so good.I know you are so glad to be home with your precious and good looking family.I plan to email Wilma and sign up to take a meal in August since July is already filled.We continue to pray for you that you will heal quickly and be back on a horse soon.
Love to all,
Billy & Donna Cypert

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I didn't know you before the accident, but feel like I have known you always. Tonya & children, I don't know you personally, but I do know you spiritually & someday I will see you & your precious family in that wonderful place that God has prepared for us & we will see God face to face. Thank you Lord for what you have done in the lives of these, your children who have touched so many people all over the world.
Sue K., Seymour

Anonymous said...

Tyler & Tonya - It was so good to visit with you at the Ranch Rodeo Friday night. We are here if you need anything.
Carl & Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Looking at the picture above this is what I can see:

L =lingering presence of GODS work
O =obsticals overcome by GODS hand
V =viberant protection for GODS own
E =expressed thankfulness in GOD

Anonymous said...

I can not tell you how good it makes me feel to see that big beautiful smile of yours Tyler, You look amazing!!! You have the most powerful thing anyone can have and that is God, your family and friends that love and support you, and i'm very blessed to be apart of that. You and your family are inspirations to me, can't wait to see you on Sat. Hope you are hungry!!! haha!! See you soon, love you and your family and god bless.
Melissa Castorena